The Professional Women of Putnam is a networking group for the women of Putnam County and provides its membership with a broad array of opportunities for networking, information sharing, and professional development.
The organization was created out of the need for local business women to have a place where they could focus on their business, networking, issues and challenges they face.
I wanted to create a business and personal networking opportunity for women to be able to come together and connect and support each other.
The Professional Women of Putnam encourages women from a variety of trades, even the same trades to connect and support each other in a non-competitive environment for continued growth opportunities.
Our monthly meetings include :
- Networking opportunities
- Member spotlights
- Educational speakers (suggestions always welcome, we want to know what you would like to learn and hear about)
- Opportunity to display your business cards, brochures, etc.
- There couldn’t be a nicer and more pro active group of women I have met than the PWP. Everyone looks to make connections with and for each other. So proud to be a part of this fine group of women!
- I’ve seen success stories before but none as dramatic as what Jamie Imperati did in creating Professional Women of Putnam. From the moment she announced it, women in all sorts of professions and businesses signed up because Jamie had sensed our need to network more, share ideas, talk about common problems and solutions, especially in the current economy. I was awed by the attendance at the meetings, right from the start, and the buzz! I walked away with several business cards and leads.
- I think everyone so far have been a totally fabulous group of powerful women I’m glad to be making these connections with all of you!
- The inaugral meeting was super! looking forward to the next!
I had a great time, met and made new friends and caught up with old ones!
- Here’s some shameless promotion for the group I’ve only recently joined the PWP, and our company has already been retained by a client who is also a member of PWP! Now that’s what I call successful networking!
Do you have news that you would like to share with fellow members? Click Here to Submit
CareerWorks, Inc announces … Job Search Clubs
~~ Pretty in Pink FUNdraiser for Support Connection! ~~
Tweet This Post
Today, I own and operate Lake Mahopac Graphic Design. I am passionate about guiding local small businesses through their startup and rebranding phase, their websign design and anything else I can assist with. I am an IDEA gal. My expertise lies in helping small businesses define their identities and strenghts to achieve exposure in the most cost effective way possible.
LMGD is a one-stop-shop for logo design, website design, print design, email marketing, newsletters, flyers and more. I look forward to building a relationship with you and becoming your biggest cheerleader!
By: Barbara Tierney
Tweet This Post