The Professional Women of Putnam is a networking group for the women of Putnam County and provides its membership with a broad array of opportunities for networking, information sharing, and professional development.
The organization was created out of the need for local business women to have a place where they could focus on their business, networking, issues and challenges they face.
I wanted to create a business and personal networking opportunity for women to be able to come together and connect and support each other.
The Professional Women of Putnam encourages women from a variety of trades, even the same trades to connect and support each other in a non-competitive environment for continued growth opportunities.
Our monthly meetings include :
- Networking opportunities
- Member spotlights
- Educational speakers (suggestions always welcome, we want to know what you would like to learn and hear about)
- Opportunity to display your business cards, brochures, etc.
- There couldn’t be a nicer and more pro active group of women I have met than the PWP. Everyone looks to make connections with and for each other. So proud to be a part of this fine group of women!
- I’ve seen success stories before but none as dramatic as what Jamie Imperati did in creating Professional Women of Putnam. From the moment she announced it, women in all sorts of professions and businesses signed up because Jamie had sensed our need to network more, share ideas, talk about common problems and solutions, especially in the current economy. I was awed by the attendance at the meetings, right from the start, and the buzz! I walked away with several business cards and leads.
- I think everyone so far have been a totally fabulous group of powerful women I’m glad to be making these connections with all of you!
- The inaugral meeting was super! looking forward to the next!
I had a great time, met and made new friends and caught up with old ones!
- Here’s some shameless promotion for the group I’ve only recently joined the PWP, and our company has already been retained by a client who is also a member of PWP! Now that’s what I call successful networking!
Do you have news that you would like to share with fellow members? Click Here to Submit
CareerWorks, Inc announces … Job Search Clubs
~~ Pretty in Pink FUNdraiser for Support Connection! ~~
Tweet This Post
Sometimes you need to feed your soul.
Kacey Morabito Grean, the vetearn radio host of Westchester and the Hudson Valley, knows just what to say to get you up and moving weekday mornings from 5:30 – 10 am on 100.7 WHUD. On Mike and Kacey in the Morning you’ll be feed you the latest news, music, traffic, weather, sports and prizes! For 13 years Kacey has helped wake you up and start your day.
Come Sunday morning, the vibe is completely different. Kacey, On The Radio, The Health and Happiness show focuses on food for the soul. Nutritionists, life coaches, doctors, therapists, authors and actors weigh in each week for a 30 minute show that gives you the tools to be your best.
Astologer Pamela Cucinell checks in with the forecast for the week ahead. Karen Storsteen, the Psychic Psychotherapist stops by often to weigh in on topics like money, self talk and finding true love.
For years, Kacey took the idea she had for this health and happiness show and rolled it around in her head. She loved her morning show, but yearned to have a platform to explore the topics that mean the most to her. One day, she got up the nerve to ask her boss if WHUD had room for such a show. His response? “SURE!” That was a major wake up call for Kacey. You don’t know what could be yours if you would only ASK! That was the day Kacey, On The Radio was born.
Why is it called Kacey, On The Radio? She explains, “Whenever I meet someone new and they realize I’m the woman they wake up to in the morning their reaction is always the same. They say, “You’re Kacey? Kacey on the radio?” It’s become my unofficial last name and I love that.”
Now, Kacey, On the Radio, The Health and Happiness show is nearing 300 episodes. Each one is good food for your heart and soul. And you can hear each show on www.kaceyontheradio.com.
By: Kacey Morabito Grean
Tweet This Post